Energy storage systems (ESS) can be utilized with or with out renewable energy systems. ESS can maximize the use of on-site renewable energy sources by storing excess of renewable energy.
BENEFITS OF ENERGY STORAGE
- Reduce peak utility power costs by charging the ESS during periods of low demand and utilizing the stored energy to power operations during periods of high demand.
- Silent and emission free
- Backup power during utility blackouts to eliminate cost of facility downtime
- Demand response allows you to provide energy to the utility grid during periods of peak demand, allowing you to make money.
- When combining an ESS with Solar PV, facilities become more resilient and energy independent.
- Can be located either inside or outside facility